Leave a Legacy
Charitable gift planning allows you to achieve your financial goals and share your philanthropic values with future generations as you also provide for your loved ones and endow the South Carolina Aquarium and its mission. Find the right way to make a difference. Download PDF
The Nautilus Society honors those who leave a gift to the South Carolina Aquarium in their will, create a charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust to benefit the Aquarium, name the Aquarium as a beneficiary of retirement assets or life insurance, or create some other type of deferred gift. Members of the Nautilus Society lead the way for other donors and provide lasting resources that allow the South Carolina Aquarium to connect future generations to the natural world. Nautilus Society members enjoy these special benefits:
- Recognition, with your permission, in annual publications and on our donor wall
- Membership in the Watershed Society
- Invitations to exclusive Aquarium events, including an annual Nautilus Society luncheon with the President and CEO
- Opportunity to schedule a personal behind-the-scenes tour and
- Invitations to charitable gift planning seminars
Thank you for believing in us. For more information on how you can make a legacy gift, please contact Amie Yam-Babinchak, Senior Manager of Giving Programs at (843) 579-8629 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The South Carolina Aquarium is a nonprofit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.