October 25, 27, 28 and 29
6 – 7:30 p.m. each night
$12 per ticket for ages three and up.
Toddlers do not require a ticket to attend.
Sunday is now sold out!
This Halloween get ready for a new, spooktacular members-only event!
Member Wicked Week
Enjoy our new attraction, Haunted Trail, play games in a safe environment and participate in our annual costume contest, all while exploring the Aquarium at night. As a socially-distanced alternative to trick-or-treating, kids will leave with a pre-filled bag of candy at the end of the event!
- What can I expect for Member Wicked Week?
- This Halloween get ready for a new, spooktacular members-only event! In order to make sure everyone stays healthy and has fun, we have spread out our member Halloween event over five nights, with a maximum capacity of 150 per night. Events will be held October 25-29, 6 – 7:30 p.m. each night. Members may only purchase tickets for one night of the event.
- Enjoy our new attraction, Haunted Trail, play games in a safe environment and participate in our annual costume contest, all while exploring the Aquarium at night. As a socially-distanced alternative to trick-or-treating, kids will leave with a pre-filled bag of candy at the end of the event! Tickets are $12 per member, ages three and up; toddlers are free (toddlers do not need a ticket to attend).
- Please note, this is an all-ages event, but the recommended minimum age for the Haunted Trail is eight. Children may not be left unaccompanied at any time in the Aquarium.
- When do tickets go on sale?
- Tickets go on sale online Monday, October 5 at 10 a.m.
- Members must be registered in our e-commerce system in order to purchase tickets. If you have not reserved tickets or made an online purchase since August 4, 2020, please register here before Monday, October 5.
- Members may only purchase tickets for one night of Member Wicked Week. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to different nights.
- Please reach out to (843) 577-FISH (3474) with any issues you may experience.
- What is the Haunted Trail?
- Get your fill of gills, chills and thrills when you visit the Aquarium! New for 2020, the Haunted Trail is an experience unlike any other, and it is sure to make your next Aquarium visit your most thrilling one yet! Enter the Haunted Trail to traverse through eight spooky-themed rooms for an eerie adventure you’ll never forget.
- To learn more about Haunted Trail, please click here.
- Why is there no Fish or Treat this year?
- Due to our current health and safety regulations surrounding COVID-19, we determined it was best to offer a fun and socially-distanced alternative to Fish or Treat.
- Are masks required?
- Yes, all Aquarium guests (ages three and up) are required to wear a cloth mask or face covering.
- Below are CDC guidelines for Halloween masks:
- Do not use a costume mask as a substitute for a cloth mask unless it is made of two or more layers of breathable fabric that covers your mouth and nose and doesn’t leave gaps around your face.
- Do not wear a cloth mask under a costume mask because it can be dangerous if the costume mask makes it hard to breathe. Instead, consider using a Halloween-themed cloth mask.
- How many tickets can I purchase?
- Members may only purchase tickets for one night of Member Wicked Week and can only purchase the number of tickets of members listed on the membership.
- Toddlers (two and under) do not need a ticket to attend the event.
- The following membership levels are limited to a total of eight online tickets: Family, Family Plus, Angelfish, Grandparent, Conservation Stewards and Watershed Society.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to other nights.
- Please call our Customer Service Center at (843) 577-FISH (3474) with questions.
- Can I switch which night my tickets are good for?
- No, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to other nights.
- Will there be a costume contest? How do I enter my child?
- Yes, there will be a costume contest! Children can be entered by visiting our Kids Coast on the second floor. As a way to reduce contact between guests and staff, each member parent/chaperone will take a photo of their child and text it to our Aquarium number (provided at the event). Please make sure to include the child’s first and last name, age and your email address. There will be one winner per age range and we will contact winners that evening after the event to let them know they won!
- The age ranges are as follows:
- Will there be trick-or-treating?
- In order to ensure the health of our guests and staff, as an alternative to traditional trick-or-treating, each child will get a candy bag to take home as they leave the event.
- My child has food allergies. Will you have allergen-free candy options?
- We will have a limited number of candy bags that are nut-free and a limited number that have no candy, but include other goodies! Simply tell the staff member at the candy table upon exiting about the allergy.
- Will food and drinks be provided?
- To keep everyone safe and healthy, we will not be providing food or drinks at the event. Please bring a refillable water bottle for the event. A water refilling station is available.
- What safety precautions are you taking?
- For a list of health and safety precautions we are currently taking, please visit our COVID-19 FAQ here. All activities are designed to keep a space of at least six feet between participants. We ask all guests to observe and comply with social distancing guidelines posted throughout the Aquarium.