Stamp your passport to fun as you discover ongoing activities around every corner.
9:30 a.m. — Seaside Story Time
10 a.m. — All About Eagles
11 a.m. — Dive Show
11:30 a.m. — Turtle Talk
12 p.m. — Animal Art
1 p.m. — Stingray Feeding
1:30 p.m. — Dive Show
2 p.m. — Turtle Talk
2:30 p.m. — Nature Discovery
3 p.m. — Dive Show
4 p.m. — Animal Encounters
- Wellness Wednesdays (animal wellness exams performed by vet staff) 4/8 and 4/15 at 10:45 a.m. and 2:45 p.m.
- Free face painting on the weekends (exact times TBD)
- Animal feedings throughout the Aquarium
- Pop-up experiences and animal encounters
- Interactive activities and photo opportunities
Feed the Fish at 11:30 a.m. Member price is $14; non-member price is $15.*
*Ages 8+; under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. 10 spots available. Purchase a voucher via Customer Service at 843-577-FISH (3474).
Feed the Rays from 9:30 a.m. — noon. Member price is $4; non-member price is $5.*
*While supplies last. Purchase a voucher at the admission gate or information desk.
Plan Your Visit
Best Times to Visit
You’ll find smaller crowds on weekdays before 11 a.m. or after 2 p.m.
Visiting with Young Children
Here are a few tips for those visiting with babies or toddlers:
- A quiet, private nursing room is located on the first floor across from the gift shop.
- Changing tables are located in the restrooms on the first floor, across from the Aquarium Gift Shop.
- Strollers are welcome inside the Aquarium and are also available to rent for $1 (free for Members) at the Welcome Desk located in the Great Hall.
FIN-tastic Photo Opportunities
Take home a family photo you’ll treasure forever from Magic Memories. You’ll be handed a business card after your picture is taken – it will have the PhotoCard Number you need to order your print from home.
Shop the Aquarium Gift Shop
Our gift shop is swimming with goodies for the whole family. Take home a little treasure; give a little support to our animals. Open 10.a.m. to 5 p.m.
Grab a Bite at the Sea Turtle Snack Bar
Fuel up at the Sea Turtle Snack Bar which serves up snacks and favorites like pizza, sandwiches, ice cream, chips, and cold drinks. Open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sign up for our E-Newsletter
Stay in touch and be on the early bird list for news, updates and special events, like sea turtle releases, when you sign up for our e-newsletter.