Stamp your passport to fun as you discover ongoing activities around every corner.
9:30 a.m. — Carolina Seas Feeding
10 a.m. — Alligator Show
10 a.m. — Mountain Forest Feeding
10:30 a.m. — Piedmont Feeding
11 a.m. — Dive Show
11:30 a.m. — Turtle Talk
11:30 a.m. — Touch Tank Feeding
12 p.m. — Animal Show
12:30 p.m. — Coast Gallery Feeding
1 p.m. — Nature Discovery
1:30 p.m. — Dive Show
2 p.m. — Touch Tank Feeding
2 p.m. — Turtle Talk
2:30 p.m. — Enrichment Show
3 p.m. — Dive Show
3:30 p.m. — Lower Ocean Gallery Feeding
4 p.m. — Animal Show
*special pop-up experiences daily*
Feed the Fishes at 2:30 p.m.
- Member $14
- Non-member $15
*Must be 8 years old; children under 13 accompanied by an adult. Only 10 spots available
Ray feeding from 9 a.m. — 12 p.m. & 1 p.m. — 3 p.m.
- Member $4
- Non-member $5
*While supplies last
- King of Pops daily from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wellness Wednesdays (animal wellness exams performed by vet staff) every Wednesday at 10 a.m.
- Free face painting every Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Animal art with freshwater turtles every Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Pop-up experiences and animal encounters
- Interactive activities and photo opportunities
Plan Your Visit
Best Times to Visit
You’ll find smaller crowds on weekdays before 11 a.m. or after 2 p.m.
Visiting with Young Children
Here are a few tips for those visiting with babies or toddlers:
- A quiet, private nursing room is located on the first floor across from the gift shop.
- Changing tables are located in the restrooms on the first floor, across from the Aquarium Gift Shop.
- Strollers are welcome inside the Aquarium and are also available to rent for $1 (free for Members) at the Welcome Desk located in the Great Hall.
FIN-tastic Photo Opportunities
Take home a family photo you’ll treasure forever from Magic Memories. You’ll be handed a business card after your picture is taken – it will have the PhotoCard Number you need to order your print from home.
Shop the Aquarium Gift Shop
Our gift shop is swimming with goodies for the whole family. Take home a little treasure; give a little support to our animals. Open 10.a.m. to 5 p.m.
Grab a Bite at the Sea Turtle Snack Bar
Fuel up at the Sea Turtle Snack Bar which serves up snacks and favorites like pizza, sandwiches, ice cream, chips, and cold drinks. Open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sign up for our E-Newsletter
Stay in touch and be on the early bird list for news, updates and special events, like sea turtle releases, when you sign up for our e-newsletter.