Welcome to the South Carolina Aquarium Media page. Below you will find resources for reporters, media contacts and film crews. Please fill out the corresponding inquiry for your request.
For media on a deadline, please contact Susan McLaughlin, public relations coordinator at [email protected] or (843) 579-8660.
CLICK FOR DETAILS
- Ticket Requests: For bloggers and influencers requesting tickets, email [email protected]. Please note, audience minimums and other restrictions may apply.
- Advertising: For all advertising requests and proposals, email [email protected]
- Aquarium Visual Assets: For licensing reasons, the Aquarium does not provide Aquarium-owned stock video or photos to the public. Photos and video provided by the Aquarium pertaining to a media request may be used only for editorial purposes.
- All media and filming must be cleared by the public relations team prior to arrival and checked in at the security offices.
- Unless otherwise discussed, equipment such as tripods, monopods, lighting and sound equipment are prohibited.
- Media must be accompanied by public relations staff while on Aquarium property.
- The safety of Aquarium animals and guests is of the utmost importance. Film, video and still photography will not be permitted if it negatively impacts Aquarium operations.