Like us, you love sea turtles, and you can protect what you love by becoming a Sea Turtle Guardian.
Every stage of the turtles’ journey home, from the moment they arrive at the hospital to the moment they return to the ocean, would not be possible without the support of many, including you. The preservation of these charismatic animals is critical to the health of the marine ecosystem.
Connect with the South Carolina Aquarium Sea Turtle Care Center on a deeper level by making an annual or recurring contribution that will help save more sea turtles.
When you become a Sea Turtle Guardian, you will join a community of passionate advocates for sea turtle conservation and gain access to exclusive content and special invitations.
Sea Turtle Guardians will receive:
- Access to exclusive content such as in-depth coverage of patients and medical procedures through our Facebook group
- Early notification of public sea turtle releases
- Monthly ZOOM calls with a sea turtle biologist
- Invitation to an annual exclusive Sea Turtle Guardian release
- Special invitations to relevant programs and events
- Sea Turtle Care Center Newsletter
- Sea Turtle Guardian car decal and Sea Turtle Care Center car decal
Protect What You Love
You can protect threatened and endangered species of sea turtles by making an annual gift of $100-$1,000 or a monthly recurring gift of $10/month or more.
Your gift will directly support critical hospital operations and the care of sick and injured sea turtles. Your gift will also support innovative research that will advance sea turtle rehabilitation and healing techniques that will improve our ability to save more sea turtles. Additionally, your commitment will inspire the next generation of environmental stewards, ensuring the future protection of threatened and endangered animals and their habitats.
How you can help:
$100 – antibiotics for one week
$250 – a week of food for our sea turtle patients
$500 – hook removal surgery
$10/month – blood work for one sea turtle
$25/month – antibiotics for one month
$50/month – two weeks of food for our sea turtle patients
$100/month – triage to admit 5 sea turtles