Visit the Aquarium with a group and share the wonder of the natural world together.
As a class, take an educational journey through South Carolina’s diverse habitats while learning what you can do to protect them. From start to finish, hands-on activities will support state standards and inspire STEM education. It’s more than just a field trip – it’s an opportunity to discover the wonder of water, wildlife and wild places.
- You must have a minimum of 10 paid attendees to qualify for the field trip rate
- One complimentary chaperone for every 10 students
- Additional chaperones are $15
- Students pre-K–8th grade are $11; students 9-12th grade are $15
- Group tours are self-guided
- Would you like to learn more about our field trips and other education programs before booking? Check out our online brochure
- Once you’ve booked your field trip, browse our Field Trip FAQ page to prepare for your visit and/or check out our Onsite Activities
Explore the Aquarium with a group! Submit your group request by completing our Group Inquiry Form, and we will contact you with available options.
Join our dedicated and enthusiastic staff on an adventure through the Aquarium at night! Your group will explore the Aquarium’s exhibits and galleries, learn about our natural world, come face to face with live animals and create amazing memories!
These programs are completely customizable and are great for scout groups working towards badge requirements. Potential badge options include:
- Girl Scout Badges: EcoLearner, Ecofriend, Animal Habitats, Night Owl, Voice for Animals, Water, Sea Turtles, Endangered Species, Citizen Science, outdoor art
- BSA Badges: Fish and Wildlife Management, Bird Study, Reptile and Amphibian Study and Veterinary Medicine
- American Heritage Girls: Zoology, Freshwater and Marine Biology, Nature and Wildlife, Birds, Horticulture, and Sustainable living
Reservations are available Sunday–Thursday from 6–9 p.m. Tickets are $40 per child and $30 per adult. (Subject to price minimums.) For more information, please reach out to us at [email protected].