We’re turning 22, and we want to give a gift to you! Enjoy $22 off membership for a limited time by using code HBD22 at checkout. Already a member? Renew early and save, or share the love with a gift membership!
Offer valid May 13–22, 2022. Valid for new memberships, renewals and gift purchases. May not be used for Conservation Steward or an Angelfish membership. Restrictions may apply.
- Admission for one full year from date of purchase
- Discounted general admission tickets (maximum of 6 per visit)
- 10% discount in our gift shop, at the Sea Turtle Snack Bar and on souvenir photos (not valid on online or phone purchases)
- Access to over 75 exclusive member events programs throughout the year
- Official digital membership card
- Discounts at many area attractions
- Conservation Steward, $300+ Family Plus membership benefits + special privileges and invitations. Learn more
- Family Plus, $239 One or two listed adults and up to eight children/grandchildren under 18 in the same household + two guest privileges per day
- Family, $189 One or two listed adults and up to eight children under 18 in the same household
- Grandparent, $149 One or two listed adults in the same household and up to eight listed grandchildren under 18
- Individual Plus, $119 One listed adult + one guest privilege per day
- Dual, $119 Two listed adults
- Individual, $89 One listed adult
Save up to $40 by purchasing a 2-year membership!
The Aquarium is for all, and we are pleased to offer Angelfish memberships to families who qualify for SNAP/EBT, WIC, the SC Voucher program or free/reduced school lunches. At just $40 annually, this membership receives all the benefits of the Family-level membership!
Please email email@example.com with proof of eligibility, and we will be happy to set up your membership!
Eligibility with proof of EBT card, digital WIC card (screenshot that includes your name), SC Voucher letter or free/reduced lunch letter addressed to the family and photo ID. P-EBT not accepted for eligibility. South Carolina residents only. Memberships may take up to 24 hours to process.
Active duty military, veterans and retirees receive $25 off any level of regular membership. Due to restrictions on photocopying government IDs, military memberships must be purchased at the gate on your first visit, with no need for advance reservations.
Eligibility with proof of Military/Veteran ID, SC K-12 badge or a (redacted) paystub and photo ID.
Teacher Membership and Admission
South Carolina certified K–12 teachers enjoy $25 off any level of regular membership. To become a member and activate this offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of eligibility.
In addition, teachers receive complimentary admission to the Aquarium. For a complimentary admission ticket, please bring proof of eligibility to the gate. There is no need for teachers to reserve an entry time, but any guests in their party must buy tickets prior to their visit.
Eligibility with proof of South Carolina K–12 badge, South Carolina teaching certificate or redacted paystub and photo ID.