Gift your loved one a South Carolina Aquarium membership! Not only can they visit the Aquarium as often as they like, but they’ll receive benefits like special pricing, access to exclusive member events, discounts to local area attractions and businesses and more!
By gifting a membership, you are helping us care for sick and injured sea turtles, provide education programming for students and continue our critical conservation work both within our walls and beyond. For that, we thank you!
- Unlimited admission for one full year
- Access to over 75 exclusive member programs and events
- Discounts for local area attractions and businesses
- Discounted general admission tickets (maximum six per visit)
- 10% discount in our gift shop, at the Sea Turtle Snack Bar and on souvenir photos (applies to in-person purchases only)
- Access to our members-only Facebook group
- Family Plus, $279 Up to two named adults in the same household; children/grandchildren under 18; two guest privileges per day
- Family, $219 Up to two named adults and children under 18 in the same household
- Grandparent, $219 Up to two named adults in the same household; grandchildren under 18
- Dual, $139 Two named adults
- Individual Plus, $139 One named adult; one guest privilege per day
- Individual, $99 One named adult
- Conservation Steward, Starting at $500 Want to deepen your impact? Become a Conservation Steward and enjoy all the benefits of a Family Plus membership in addition to exclusive invitations, opportunities and more! Learn more
Save up to $50 by purchasing a two-year membership!
The Aquarium is for all, and we are pleased to offer Angelfish memberships to families who qualify for SNAP/EBT, WIC or the SC Voucher program. At just $40 annually, this membership receives all the benefits of the Family level membership!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of eligibility, and we will be happy to set up your membership!
Eligibility with proof of EBT card, digital WIC card (screenshot that includes your name) or SC Voucher letter and photo ID. P-EBT not accepted for eligibility. South Carolina residents only. Memberships may take up to 24–48 hours to process; please be prepared to pay at time of acceptance.
Active duty military, veterans and retirees receive $25 off any level of regular membership. Due to restrictions on photocopying government IDs, military memberships must be purchased at the gate on your first visit, with no need for advance reservations.
Eligibility with Military/Veteran ID.
Teacher Membership and Admission
South Carolina certified K–12 teachers enjoy $25 off any level of regular membership. To become a member and activate this offer, please email email@example.com with proof of eligibility.
In addition, teachers receive complimentary admission to the Aquarium. For a complimentary admission ticket, please bring proof of eligibility to the gate. There is no need for teachers to reserve an entry time, but any guests in their party must buy tickets prior to their visit.
Eligibility with proof of South Carolina K–12 badge, South Carolina teaching certificate or redacted paystub and photo ID.