Thank you for your interest in Aquarium tickets as part of your fundraising project! Due to a high volume of requests, we have strict guidelines on how to submit your organization for consideration. Please review the below qualifications carefully before submitting your request.
- Requester must be a South Carolina-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or public school
- Please include return address and tax identification number in the request
- Request must be submitted on the organization’s official letterhead and must be submitted directly by the organization (no third-party requests will be accepted)
- Request must include the name and date of the event, the manner in which the tickets will be distributed and how the proceeds will be used
- Tickets must be used in fundraising projects only; requests for tickets to be used as prizes, rewards or incentives will be denied
- Request must be received at least one month prior to the date the tickets are needed
- An organization may only receive a ticket donation once every two calendar years
- All approved ticket donations include two general admission tickets to the Aquarium
Requests that meet all criteria may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Attn: Customer Service Center, 100 Aquarium Wharf, Charleston, SC 29401.
Once received, your request will be processed for possible approval. We kindly ask for no follow-up phone calls or emails; all organizations will receive a reply from the Aquarium stating whether the request has been approved or denied.
We wish you great success in your fundraising endeavors!