Thank you for your interest in South Carolina Aquarium tickets as part of your fundraising project! Due to a high volume of requests, we have strict guidelines on how to submit your organization for consideration. Please review the below qualifications carefully before submitting via the request form.
- Requester must be a South Carolina-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or public school; please include your tax identification number (EIN) in your request
- Request must be submitted directly by the organization; third-party requests will be denied
- Request must include the name and date of the event, the manner in which the tickets will be distributed and how the proceeds will be used; tickets must be used in fundraising projects only (requests for tickets to be used as prizes, rewards or incentives will be denied)
- Request must be received at least one month prior to the date the tickets are needed
- An organization may only receive a ticket donation once every two calendar years
Once received, your request will be processed for approval. We kindly ask for no follow-up calls or emails; organizations selected will receive two general admission tickets to the Aquarium in the mail. Exclusions and conditions may apply and will be listed with the tickets.
Although we may not be able to donate tickets for each request received, we thank you for reaching out, and we wish you success in your fundraising endeavors!
Visit the Aquarium today.
Stay in the “Currents” with our latest blogs.