About Good Catch:Good Catch was developed to heighten awareness of sourcing and selling sustainable seafood- all in an effort to provide consumers, diners and seafood lovers with the information necessary to choose responsibly harvested seafood. The program aims to remind communities that a Good Catch is sustainable- one that is caught or farmed with consideration for the long-term viability of their species and for the ocean’s ecological balance as a whole. More than 115 trusted restaurant partners throughout the state continue to share the same mission of selecting species from sustainably managed fisheries.
- Good Catch Oyster Fest takes place Friday, Feb. 6, 2015 from 6:30-10:30 p.m. at the South Carolina Aquarium
- Fresh local oysters from St. Jude Farms
- Delicious beer options from Holy City Brewing including the Bowens Island Oyster Stout
- Tasty bites from Pane e Vino, Fleet Landing Restaurant, and Fish
- Live music from the Bluestone Ramblers
- $35 early bird ticket price through Jan. 21, After Jan. 21 tickets are $40 non-members, $30 Aquarium members
- For more information on the Good Catch Oyster Fest click here